Hi there. We are started new blog. "Hamster XXX Hentai Books"(http://hamblog9.blog.fc2.com/). Check it!

Jun 25, 2005

The art of the excrement

Breast! Breast!



I participated in the project of the artist of Sintarou Kago. It is the project of doing an art expression by using the excrement. I made the print of the excrement.



Cyako-san which she takes out excrement to.



Ms. T who is getting drunk and who is sleeping. She is a poet.



I who is getting drunk and who is sleeping in the rest room.



Thigh.



Cyako-san disappeared when I got up in the morning. Excrement was left on the refrigerator.



The calligraphy of Cyako-san.



I begin to make the print of the excrement.



I show fight. It is the spirit of Japan.



An eye is wrong.



I applied ink to the excrement.



This is a completed excrement work of art.